• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

lmao

Started by UserLoser., February 05, 2005, 10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DeTaiLs

I dont see why the people where jumping out it wont hurt that much rather stay in the car then get ran over

Falcon[anti-yL]

Wow maybe they should've put chains on their tires haha

UserLoser.

Quote from: DeTaiLs on February 05, 2005, 10:15 PM
I dont see why the people where jumping out it wont hurt that much rather stay in the car then get ran over

I took it as them trying to stop it, otherwise they wouldn't have been holding on to the car when it's moving 10mph

Zorm

They showed that clip on the local news here. I think the video is from Denver if I remember correctly.
I have to agree that jumping out of a car thats going 10mph is pretty stupid and the driver of the black car almost got runover by the white van. Notice that they were all female however? :p
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

quasi-modo

If the wheels were turned towards the curb they might have had a better chance of stopping....
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Blaze

Thats just winter for me. Not really funny.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Grok

Quote from: quasi-modo on February 06, 2005, 12:36 AM
If the wheels were turned towards the curb they might have had a better chance of stopping....

Some were turned towards the curb and it was no help.

Now if they had antilock brakes and all-wheel-drive like my Volvo, the computers, taking 500 measurements per second, would prevent that mess by making sure the wheels turn and get some traction.  Go go Swedes!

Adron

They could've also tried releasing the brakes and steering :)

Ahwell, good thing they were going slow.

shout

That was funny. Now why would something like this happen? When people want to stop, and they don't, they press the brake down harder. Hahaha.

Akamas

Car repair shop owners must be happy.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

CrAz3D

Quote from: shout on February 08, 2005, 03:46 PM
That was funny. Now why would something like this happen? When people want to stop, and they don't, they press the brake down harder. Hahaha.
It would make them skid more, sorta.  They are skidding because of the lack of friction, by allowing the tires to turn less the car looses more friction & allows it to slide longer.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

K

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 08, 2005, 04:38 PM
Quote from: shout on February 08, 2005, 03:46 PM
It would make them skid more, sorta. They are skidding because of the lack of friction, by allowing the tires to turn less the car looses more friction & allows it to slide longer.

It also doesn't help that it takes the transportation department about 8 years to get around to cleaning off the streets.  I've driven from DIA through Denver a day after it stopped snowing and I-70/I-270/Highway 36 were still all covered with snow.  And don't tell me it was the wind, because they have those massive snow blocking things all around the highways.

*mutter*damn local government.

CrAz3D

Buy a 4wd truck &/or have chains.  In conditions like that you should have chains anyway..driving on ice without chains, you nutty people...I'd almost think you were from California.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Hitmen

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 08, 2005, 06:54 PM
In conditions like that you should have chains anyway
Conditions are constantly much worse than that here in the winter, and I've never seen a car with chains on the tires in my life. People in other parts of the country just need to learn to drive.

|