• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Starcraft 2 and Diablo III

Started by Falcon[anti-yL], January 31, 2005, 05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon[anti-yL]

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

R.a.B.B.i.T

You know, I could make pages like those too.

WoOdTroll

I say its bullshit at the moment, but their probably will be. The expansion set basically keeps the story going, but then the game ends with kerrigan wondering what will happen next(or her future).

And like blizzard said when they bought www.starcraft2.com. They just don't want people to buy the domain and make up crap.

Meh

http://starshit.net/starshitv2/index.php What about that. It looks iminent. Not sure of the legitiness.

Falcon[anti-yL]

I just don't think gamespy would lie?

j0k3r

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on February 01, 2005, 05:40 PM
It's gotten them hits, hasn't it?

Quote from: Meh - (S-1-0-0) on February 01, 2005, 02:57 PM
http://starshit.net/starshitv2/index.php What about that. It looks iminent. Not sure of the legitiness.
What does it have to do with anything? It's a fansite.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

R.a.B.B.i.T

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on February 01, 2005, 05:40 PM
It's not a lie, they are just filler pages.

Blaze

Didn't they say they would release Warcraft 4 before they would do diablo or starcraft again?
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Joe[x86]

World of Warcraft is in the Warcraft series, immediatly following WarCraft 3 (meh, forget the expansion), thus WoW = WC4.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

WoOdTroll

What about the lich king( arthas). Do you get to fight, see him in WoW? His my favourite character in the game.

Mangix

i think so. i saw him in a Warcraft Custom Game called WoW Reborn in which all the WoW missions or quests were there. lich king was there too so yeah. i hate WoW though. ppl waste money on it. i mean 15 bucks a month is too much. i would rather play Xbox Live for 40 bucks a year.

j0k3r

Quote from: JoeTheOdd on February 02, 2005, 03:51 PM
World of Warcraft is in the Warcraft series, immediatly following WarCraft 3 (meh, forget the expansion), thus WoW = WC4.
Warcraft is an RTS series, World of Warcraft is not called warcraft4 because it's not warcraft4, it's an MMORPG based on the warcraft series.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Blaze

I was thinking along those lines too j0k3r but, I didn't want to sound like an idiot if I was wrong.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Mangix

Srry if this is a n00b question, but wth does RTS Stand for?