• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Prorat Trojan

Started by Yegg, January 17, 2005, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yegg

My computer has been infected with the prorat trojan for a while now, I already know where all of its files are located and where it sends the information it copies down. One of the main files are winkey.dll. This file always says Access is denied when I try to delete it, it even says this when I try to do it in Safe Mode. If I remove its registry files, it re-creates them. Any ideas on deleting this file?

MyndFyre

What OS?  If Win9x, you can boot to a floppy.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

j0k3r

QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

muert0

Boot into safemode with networking and do panda's online scan.
http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/
To lazy for slackware.

Yegg

I'll try some of those. I've already ran SpySweeper, The Cleaner, Ad-aware 6, SpyBot, PREVX Home, and Spyware Doctor all with the latest reference files. All of these were run in safe mode. Even Norton couldn't remove this trojan.

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Raven[BH]