• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

[HeLp] LiNuX BoT

Started by BluntMasta, December 24, 2004, 01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluntMasta

Hello Im looking for a bot that uses linux and can connect  with 1.11 to run shell ops off of a server if anyone has or knows of a bot like this plz lemme know

all help is mucho apreaciated

iago

This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Meh

Quote from: iago on December 24, 2004, 08:31 AM
http://javaop.clan-e1.net
http://iago.no-ip.com
How many time shave you had topost that link. There should be a sticky "If you want a multi OS bot then click here!"

iago

Quote from: Meh on December 24, 2004, 09:44 AM
How many time shave you had topost that link. There should be a sticky "If you want a multi OS bot then click here!"

You suck at spaces, I had to read through that a few times before I got it right :P

But yeah, I know what you mean.  But eh

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

BluntMasta

:-\ thats all good and shit but wow that bots confusing dude :-\ if anyones got anything else id apreaciate it

Falcon[anti-yL]

Did you read the documentation?

MyndFyre

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on December 24, 2004, 03:11 PM
Did you read the documentation?

You're asking too much.  We need to give him a copy of that bot that has the telepathic user interface.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Sorc.Polgara

Quote from: iago on December 24, 2004, 11:10 AM
Quote from: Meh on December 24, 2004, 09:44 AM

You suck at spaces, I had to read through that a few times before I got it right :P

But yeah, I know what you mean.  But eh

LOL, same here, I had to read it like a couple more times.

Question, writing a bot in C++ would be considered a multi-platform bot too?  As long as Microsoft Windows API and stuff isn't put in it?

Zakath

Not exactly. Much code will be platform independent, but to use the internet, you're going to need to use sockets. On Windows, that means Winsock 2, which of course does not use the same headers or the same syntax as a *nix socket library (although it will be similar in many regards, since everything is at some level based on Berkeley [sp?] Sockets).
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

Mephisto

Anything you create in C++ will be dependent on the platform you compile it, though the source code won't be as long as you didn't use anything platform specific in it.  You'll just need to recompile it on another platform so yes, you could make a multi-platform bot in C/C++, but you would have to distribute differenent copies of it, and as Zakath said, something that uses the internet via sockets can not be 100% portable (though easily?).  I think we had a discussion on this once too...MyndFyre?

Eric

Quote from: Mephisto on December 24, 2004, 07:13 PM
Anything you create in C++ will be dependent on the platform you compile it, though the source code won't be as long as you didn't use anything platform specific in it.  You'll just need to recompile it on another platform so yes, you could make a multi-platform bot in C/C++, but you would have to distribute differenent copies of it, and as Zakath said, something that uses the internet via sockets can not be 100% portable (though easily?).  I think we had a discussion on this once too...MyndFyre?

There's a few socket functions, headers as well, that are different between Windows and *nix, but if you were to assign those that have different names an alias and call them using it, it would make porting the program very easy.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Zakath on December 24, 2004, 04:01 PM
Not exactly. Much code will be platform independent, but to use the internet, you're going to need to use sockets. On Windows, that means Winsock 2, which of course does not use the same headers or the same syntax as a *nix socket library (although it will be similar in many regards, since everything is at some level based on Berkeley [sp?] Sockets).

You could use wxWidgets, which has a inter-OS layer for sockets.

iago

Quote from: Mephisto on December 24, 2004, 07:13 PM

You could also distribute source code, which automatically configures itself.  It's much easier than distributing a different binary for each platform :P