• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Wildcards?

Started by Jaquio, January 26, 2004, 09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaquio

I have got my bot up and running and people who have tested it said I need to add-in wildcards. Well seeing that I am just learning visual basic how would I do wildcards?

Stealth

Click:

- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

Jaquio

Quote from: Stealth on January 26, 2004, 10:04 PM
Click:

"Click:".... Ok, See I don't think I understand.

Tuberload

Quote from: Jaquio on January 26, 2004, 10:07 PM
Quote from: Stealth on January 26, 2004, 10:04 PM
Click:

I don't use visual basic but I am assuming there is some sort of regular expression processor. It would be worth looking into.
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

o.OV

Quote from: Jaquio on January 26, 2004, 09:57 PM
I have got my bot up and running and people who have tested it said I need to add-in wildcards. Well seeing that I am just learning visual basic how would I do wildcards?

Watch out for those brackets..

http://www.vb2themax.com/Item.asp?PageID=TipBank&ID=340
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts. - Albert Einstein

MyndFyre

Quote from: Jaquio on January 26, 2004, 10:07 PM

roflmao
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Gangz

That link that stealth gave is very informational. Im a moron and i figured it out  :P But just for a little example

http://forum.valhallalegends.com/phpbbs/index.php?board=17;action=display;threadid=4479

Go there maybe?

K

The catch-22 being that if you didn't know about the "Like" operator, how could you google search for it?  ::)

R.a.B.B.i.T

Google Search > "Visual Basic Wildcards"

Stealth

I linked to it through the image. :P
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot