• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

CleanSlateBot2.ocx

Started by Wolf, November 04, 2006, 06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabbit

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=15968.msg160852#msg160852 date=1162783782]
Quote from: rabbit on November 05, 2006, 03:54 PM
You don't need it, just put anything for the username/password.

Lies. That's your Battle.net credientals.

He's talking about the BNLS username/password:
Quote from: Wolf on November 04, 2006, 06:01 PM
Hey, does that CleanSlateBot object file still work? If so, how do you go about getting a username and password for it?
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Wolf

That is exactully what I ment. You can't just put anyting in there, but if the ocx doesn't work due to lock down, then whats the point right?
Seen as +i!+Wolf+i!+, (i!)~Wolf~(i!)

Networks

heh someone should just mod CleanSlateBot...it's open source for god sake:

http://www.zeroforce.net/bnet%20source%20code/CSB%20Source%20Code.rar

Ersan

That's a very incomplete and nonfunctioning version of CSB, I guess...

Jaquio

Would be better off using BNCSUtil or creating something like CSB.. Would be easy once BNLS is fixed. I could make one? But would give people an easy way of making bots and we remember how well that went over?

Ersan

Jaquio

Quote from: Ersan on November 09, 2006, 05:25 PM
once BNLS is fixed?

Err, I mean updated... If it isn't already I have been ready topics. Or whenever a connection fix is posted...

Networks

Quote from: Jaquio on November 09, 2006, 04:08 PM
Would be better off using BNCSUtil or creating something like CSB.. Would be easy once BNLS is fixed. I could make one? But would give people an easy way of making bots and we remember how well that went over?

There's plenty of open source out there for bot development, I don't think it really matters.

Mystical

Quote from: Delixe on November 09, 2006, 09:22 PM

There's plenty of open source out there for bot development, I don't think it really matters.

The thing good about the patchs and updates, is when someone wants to just rip the open source code out there. It wont be so easy.. such as just changing the verbyte and updating hashes. =) this will slow down the battle.net bot development or should i say, battle.net bot leeching =) even if the new information is released on how to bypass this patch, newbies that only know how to leech from other bots probley wont have the experience to fix this issue, anyways i dunno im tired im just blabin my text

Jaquio

Quote from: Mystical on November 10, 2006, 02:35 AM
Quote from: Delixe on November 09, 2006, 09:22 PM

The thing good about the patchs and updates, is when someone wants to just rip the open source code out there. It wont be so easy.. such as just changing the verbyte and updating hashes. =) this will slow down the battle.net bot development or should i say, battle.net bot leeching =) even if the new information is released on how to bypass this patch, newbies that only know how to leech from other bots probley wont have the experience to fix this issue, anyways i dunno im tired im just blabin my text

Exactly what I thought, so if I were to create something along the lines of the old CSB with the new fixes and shit, there would probably be A LOT more bots. Because no one is going to release a working source to connect I hope.. Just say how it is done so the people who don't leech and know what they're doing can fix it.

Dale

Is, it stated somewhere on the forums, the fix?..I'd rather do the fix since I have the experience, then rip.... I just don't know the fix.

Ersan

The 'fix' is to use PMAC/XMAC or BNLS.

Jaquio

Quote from: Ersan on November 10, 2006, 03:51 PM
The 'fix' is to use PMAC/XMAC or BNLS.

How exactly would you BNLS? I have gotten my bot working using PMAC but when I tried BNLS before, using the new version checks. Stop after receiving 0x50?

Mystical

Tobad, that this patch stopped bots more then it did hacking, hacking is a simple fix, just load after startup =(

Hero

Quote from: Mystical on November 11, 2006, 07:57 AM
Tobad, that this patch stopped bots more then it did hacking, hacking is a simple fix, just load after startup =(
Probably a bonus for blizzard.

|