• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Printable versions? O_o

Started by Jaquio, September 05, 2006, 11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaquio

Lol, whenever you click on the printable version link on bnetdocs it always goes to 'Packet not found' someone should fix that.. o_O

Jaquio

Take it no one cares? :( I wanted to print them all out so I could have them to look at on hand instead of on my other computer..

l)ragon

*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

MyndFyre

Quote from: Jaquio on September 06, 2006, 03:03 PM
Take it no one cares? :( I wanted to print them all out so I could have them to look at on hand instead of on my other computer..
Goddamn.  Maybe Arta is gone for a day and just hasn't seen it?  Sorry, let us make sure we provide this free service to you in every way you want as soon as you want it.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Arta

Joe[x86]

Copy and paste into notepad and print it out. The real man's "printer friendly".
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

shout

AFAIR its been like that for quite some time.