• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Vb Chat bot

Started by Wing87, April 24, 2006, 02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wing87

so what vaule do i put in the place then?  ;D
and on what file do i run the getExeInfo on? ;D
i guess i sould use checkRevisionA but there are a lot of stuff it wants as input )=

Kp

Quote from: Wing87 on April 25, 2006, 02:27 PM
i guess i sould use checkRevisionA but there are a lot of stuff it wants as input )=

You put the values which are correct for the current version.  I'd hazard a guess that you should run the getExeInfo (whatever that is) on...an exe file!
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

MyndFyre

Quote from: Kp on April 25, 2006, 09:17 PM
Quote from: Wing87 on April 25, 2006, 02:27 PM

You put the values which are correct for the current version.  I'd hazard a guess that you should run the getExeInfo (whatever that is) on...an exe file!

Kp, you're in far left field.  That is CRAZY talk.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: MyndFyre[vL] on April 25, 2006, 02:25 PM
RTFM.  BNCSUtil (linked above) will get you the CD key and CheckRevision stuff.  The .exe info is included also in BNCSUtil.

Spawn is a feature of Diablo Retail (DRTL) and Starcraft Retail (STAR) that allows you to install a subset of the game to play one map on multiplayer with the CD key owner.

It is very clear to me that you have not attempted a packet capture, because it would be plainly obvious from a packet capture what the .exe information is.  Until you begin to help yourself, you will find very few people here who are willing to help you.

Note, WarCraft II BNE (W2BN) supports Spawn as well.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

l)ragon

Quote from: J on April 25, 2006, 09:43 PM
Quote from: MyndFyre[vL] on April 25, 2006, 02:25 PM
RTFM.  BNCSUtil (linked above) will get you the CD key and CheckRevision stuff.  The .exe info is included also in BNCSUtil.

Spawn is a feature of Diablo Retail (DRTL) and Starcraft Retail (STAR) that allows you to install a subset of the game to play one map on multiplayer with the CD key owner.

It is very clear to me that you have not attempted a packet capture, because it would be plainly obvious from a packet capture what the .exe information is.  Until you begin to help yourself, you will find very few people here who are willing to help you.

Note, WarCraft II BNE (W2BN) supports Spawn as well.
While were on note's Japan SC can be spawned also.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Wing87

so i just run the getExeInfo on my own exe or on some diablo 2 exe file?

Joe[x86]

RTFM.

QuoteIn what order should the "hash files" be given to checkRevision?
    These basically follow the order used by bnetauth.dll.  The executable file is always first.
[...]
    Diablo II / Lord of Destruction
        Game.exe
        Bnclient.dll
        D2Client.dll
[...]
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Wing87

Wing87

i did work some more at the "chat" looked abit on the 42oChat Source code just wanted to ask if some one can look if everything is right
http://www.gamers-wish.com/wing/d2ringar/d2chat.zip
tnx

Jaquio

I was gonna have a look at it, but your link don't work.

But if it works then everything should be fine?

Wing87

then link works fine to me >.<  ???
dont know if it works yet havent doen the rest of the stuff to get the msg back from the server just wanted to know if i did code it so it does work cus the mostly i just looked of the other bot >.<

raylu

Same, it's fine.

Quote[3:37:59 PM] Parseage() Unhandled packet 0x51
FF 51 09 00 01 01 00 00 00                            .Q.......
You don't even handle 0x51 yet =\.

clsBuffy...lmfao, nice.

If Not ws.State = sckClosed Then ws.Close
Consider using
If ws.State <> sckClosed Then ws.Close
One less operation.

Um...naming conventions...
ie. cmdCon, cmdDiscon, txtLog, tmrStateup, lblState, etc.

Private Sub Form_Unload(Cancel As Integer): Call Killme: End Sub
should probably be
Private Sub Form_Unload(Cancel As Integer)
Cancel = 1
Call Killme
Cancel = 0
End Sub

Forget Terminate.

Killme:
If Not ws.State = sckClosed Then ws.Close
Once again, <> instead of Not; why do you even have it in the first place? It can't hurt to close an already-closed connection.

Everything else looks fine...

EDIT:
Version = Val("&H" & StrToHex(StrReverse(Mid(Data, 8, 4))))
WTF? There's a better way than that...CopyMemory, I believe.
Pie?

Jaquio

Quote from: Wing87 on April 28, 2006, 07:26 PM
then link works fine to me >.<  ???
dont know if it works yet havent doen the rest of the stuff to get the msg back from the server just wanted to know if i did code it so it does work cus the mostly i just looked of the other bot >.<

Link works for me now.

I had the same problem.. I made a bot way back when I first started learning VB an whatnot.. Got confused with things an took stuff from other people source code.. I found out later after it got going that some of it had errors in which I could not fix because it wasn't something I coded.. So I figured instead of taking someone elses code I would just look at their an see what is going on where an then code it myself in my own way so if an error were to arise I could fix it because I am the one that coded it.

So yea.. Don't take other peoples code(I am not saying you did, just a tip.) an just find out what is going on where an understand it. So you can just get it all together, an working alright. :) What raylu stated is just about it.. Try to handle 0x51 using BNet Docs an you should be alright.

Wing87

ok i think your right with that and yes i did copy a few lines... and now i did add a few lines to do the 0x51 it returns 0x101 so i guess my error is
Version
Checksum
can some one tell me from were do i get those?, i dont really understand that yet!

tnx for all help (=

raylu

http://bncsutil.ionws.com/

You've probably been there, but look at the VB Example Bot. While you're doing that, have Bnetdocs open and see how the code matches the packet format.

Once you figure out how to parse it, replicate it in your bot.
Pie?

|