• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Disconnect after 0x3a?

Started by Jaquio, July 19, 2005, 01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaquio

I have a packet buffer, Then I am gonna have to rewrite the Send Packet codes and then maybe I will be able to do it. I am still kinda stumped on how to obtain the server and client token.. lol.

Blaze

Maybe you should learn more about packets before you make a bot then..
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Jaquio

Meh! If I could just get past the connection code I could do just fine with the rest of it. I have no idea where to learn about BNet Packets or nothing, it sucks I have looked on google and only place I found was BNetDocs which has helped me alot already. Just I am missing 3 things to connect.. Password Hash,Client Token and Server Token. But I guess I can sit here for awhile at my computer until I get it.

Blaze

Jaquio

Alright, thanks I found that very helpful I am gonna look at it some more and read alot of stuff on it. I guess I will be back here if I get stuck on something else, or the same damn thing. Thanks everyone for the help.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Jaquio on July 19, 2005, 02:51 PM
If I could just get past the connection code I could do just fine with the rest of it.
Generally, you'll find people here who are willing to help if you want to learn how that works.  However, you won't find people who are particularly willing to just give it to you.  I believe that attitude is because, once you get it, it's *really* easy.

Look at it as an opportunity to learn something new.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Jaquio

Quote from: MyndFyre on July 19, 2005, 05:51 PM
Quote from: Jaquio on July 19, 2005, 02:51 PM
If I could just get past the connection code I could do just fine with the rest of it.
Generally, you'll find people here who are willing to help if you want to learn how that works.  However, you won't find people who are particularly willing to just give it to you.  I believe that attitude is because, once you get it, it's *really* easy.

Look at it as an opportunity to learn something new.

Well yea I want to learn how it works, and I guess everyone is right you won't learn much about it if you take it from someone elses source or something. Maybe someone would be willing to give me a lot of hints to help me with this. Because right now I have no clue on some of these, right now this is what my bot looks like...

Public Username As String, Password As String, Server As String
Public Product As String, CDKey As String, CDKeyEXP As String
Public Trigger As String, HomeChannel As String, BotMaster As String
Private VerByte As String, Executable As String, HashPath As String
Private CToken As String, SToken As String

Public Function Send_0x01()
'0x01 Stuff Here
End Function

Public Function Send_0x14()
'0x14 Stuff Here
End Function

Public Function Send_0x50()
'0x50 Stuff Here
End Function

Public Function Send_0x51()
'0x51 Stuff Here
End Function

Public Function Send_0x0A()
'0x0A Stuff Here
End Function

Public Function Send_0x3A()
'0x3A Stuff Here
End Function

Public Function ParsePacket(Data As String)
Dim PacketID As String
PacketID = Asc(Mid(Data, 2, 1))
Select Case PacketID
'Gotta work on this once everything else is done
End Select
End Function

I am still working on it I am just now going to bnet docs to get the packet information. However I feel I will be stuck on the Client Token and Server Token again.. As well as the Password Hash if anyone wants to give me hints on this..

Blaze

There are other datatypes other then string you know. ;)

Also everyone one of those "Functions" should be Subs.

Jaquio

Quote from: Blaze on July 19, 2005, 06:54 PM
There are other datatypes other then string you know. ;)

Yea I know.. I am just not to sure what each of them strings are gonna end up to be until I debug it and choose the right datatype..

Quote from: Blaze on July 19, 2005, 06:54 PM
Also everyone one of those "Functions" should be Subs.

Even in a class file? I wasn't sure so I left them as functions..

Warrior

My rule for Functions/Subs, if it isn't returning a value then make it a Sub.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

MyndFyre

Quote from: Warrior on July 19, 2005, 07:21 PM

Isn't that the point of the difference between functions and subroutines?
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

R.a.B.B.i.T

Quote from: MyndFyre on July 19, 2005, 07:56 PM
Quote from: Warrior on July 19, 2005, 07:21 PM

Isn't that the point of the difference between functions and subroutines?
Yep.