• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

BnetDocs update

Started by Arta, August 26, 2004, 09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arta

Bnetdocs is now running on a database local to the webserver. Hopefully, everyone should enjoy a significant speed increase.

Let me know if you come across any problems.

MyndFyre

Heyyyyyy -- very nice :D

Thanks for all your work Arta!
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

LordNevar

Quote from: MyndFyre on August 26, 2004, 09:47 PM
Heyyyyyy -- very nice :D

Thanks for all your work Arta!

Agreed :)

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

Hdx

Well I have been getting problems. It would load 1/2 of the page then just stall making me have to reload 3-4 times tom get the full page.
Started hapening about 2 days ago. Just thought u should know.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Falcon[anti-yL]

Very nice, its at least 10x faster :)

LordNevar

I believe he just updated it not too long ago, so that shouldn't happen anymore. I use to have the same problem, but it zooms right along now.

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

Hdx

O sweet :) now it load the full page every time. (i just checked, befor that i checked like 8 hrs ago)
Thanks now :) to work on hashing >.<
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

hismajesty

BaDDBLooD

There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

Blaze

I can actually see the pages now... Thanks Arta...
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

ChR0NiC

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 26, 2004, 09:35 PM
Bnetdocs is now running on a database local to the webserver. Hopefully, everyone should enjoy a significant speed increase.

Let me know if you come across any problems.

Great job Arta, only problem I can say is, why didn't you do this sooner. :P
Although, it's great you are choosing to host all this information, it sure was a pain having to refresh 3-4 times to get a full page. THANKS !!

Arta

Glad it's better. It took a long time because I'm lazy :)

BaDDBLooD

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 28, 2004, 01:35 AM
Glad it's better. It took a long time because I'm lazy :)

Aren't we all :)
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

LordNevar

It's a forum, it's not meant to be fun. It's meant to stimulate the mind.