• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

New Bnetdocs :x

Started by PaiD, June 25, 2005, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

UserLoser.

There was already an "OpenBnetDocs" by Camel, no?

QwertyMonster

Yes but i think its died. :P

Warrior

Yea, Camel had a wiki of stuff he invesitaged investigated.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Arta

Thanks to you all for your support. The site has been taken down now - it may come back up in some other form, but hopefully, that's something I won't object to.

QwertyMonster

How did you take it down? What did you do, it comes up with some password crap now :P Im curious on how you took it down, did you contact the people hosting him or something?

MyndFyre

Quote from: [Unknown] on June 26, 2005, 02:07 PM
How did you take it down? What did you do, it comes up with some password crap now :P Im curious on how you took it down, did you contact the people hosting him or something?
LOL Arta sent a DMCA takedown request!
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

UserLoser.

Quote from: MyndFyre on June 26, 2005, 02:27 PM
Quote from: [Unknown] on June 26, 2005, 02:07 PM
LOL Arta sent a DMCA takedown request!

Can I send you a DMCA takedown request? :P  What's so funny about it?

Ringo

I shoudlnt reply to this as its none of my bussiness, but i take it that Fapiko guy was for reall...
Copying and pasting infomation from one site to another, making out the original source of the infomation was not 'open', and by stealing it, felt your being helpfull in some way? (I persionaly call this helping your self)

Good job on getting it taken down arta.

Arta

Thanks.

Not a DMCA takedown, no. I'd have to think long and hard about that, considering that the DMCA is really quite horrible. The owner of the site took it down voluntarily at my request. He is also in the process of transferring bnetdocs.com to me, with appropriate reimbursement for his expenses.

shout

Quote from: Arta[vL] on June 26, 2005, 03:37 PM
The owner of the site took it down voluntarily at my request.

:D

QwertyMonster

Wow good job Arta. Everybody loves you so much they will do anything ;)

Keep up the good work on BnetDocs.

MyndFyre

Quote from: UserLoser on June 26, 2005, 02:38 PM
Can I send you a DMCA takedown request? :P  What's so funny about it?

It was a joke.  Part of it would have been the sheer irony, that Arta in the UK would fall under the protections of the DMCA.  That, and pretty much nobody here cares for the DMCA too much.  :P

You could send me a DMCA takedown request, or more accurately my web host(s), but you'd need to be able to prove that anything I had was your intellectual property.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.