• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

BN# issues

Started by MusicDemon, May 17, 2011, 09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicDemon

Hello,

Since 1.26 I have problems with logging in, I keep on getting invalid version, are there any changes needed?
Official representative for PvPGN.

Michael

Did you put in the new hashes and verbytes?

MusicDemon

Yups, I've noticed that W3L (PvPGN loader) had a softwarematic change.... Never found out why but, I think it's because of "that". Btw, I didn't update BN# for quite some time, because of a fix I made to it... Was there a change since Warcraft 1.25?

Michael

I am not sure, I know the newest BN# from the SVN works fine.

MusicDemon

Guess I have to update it... Uhm, and idea how to patch it without having my changes be overwritten?

MyndFyre

Quote from: MusicDemon on May 18, 2011, 08:06 AM
Guess I have to update it... Uhm, and idea how to patch it without having my changes be overwritten?
Update and merge.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

MusicDemon

I did an update on one of my BN# source directories and still it bugs; File difference. I cannot see the difference...

It seemed that it has problems with checkrevision, for somehow it hashes the wrong data, I had to add that hash/version arrays myself.

P.S.: I created a patch for SendMail at account creation, any need?

EDIT: PvPGN tells me this:

Quoteverstr=1.26.25.1 exeinfo="war3.exe 3/18/11 20:03:55 471040" versionid=0x0000001a gameversion=0x011a1901 checksum=0xf2e7cec2
The version string is wrong.

MusicDemon

After nearly a year still no response. Yes, I'm trying it all over again! :P

int version = ((fvi.FileMajorPart << 24) |
               (fvi.FileMinorPart << 16) |
               (fvi.FileBuildPart << 8) | fvi.FilePrivatePart);
byte[] t1 = BitConverter.GetBytes(version);
/*
* t1[0] = 1
* t1[1] = 25
* t1[2] = 26
* t1[3] = 1
* What should be:
* t1[0] = 1
* t1[1] = 0
* t1[2] = 26
* t1[3] = 1
*/

I've seen that it's been updated last October so, I suppose that it can be fixed.

Dump from StealthBot
255 81 141 0 204 127 145 0 1 0 26 1 194 206 231 242 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 26 0 0 0 (...)

MyndFyre

If you'd like to set up a retainer, I promise I'll get you answers in a more timely manner. :)
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.