• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

identifing packets in wireshark [ ethereal ]

Started by para, August 16, 2008, 09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jailout2000

Hmmmmm. That is weird. The code doesn't show anything that would do that, so I don't really know what's happening. I'll have to ask the person who coded it (Don Cullen) about it later, and perhaps try and find out other information on my own.

Literally the way it prints that out is by making a query into the database and echoing it out onto a buffer, then giving you the buffer. Unless there is somehow a screw up in the way that it is printing, I don't see how that would happen, so I'll have to look closely in the code when I'm trying to find what's happening.

Back on topic... this plugin is working great. I use it a lot in what I'm doing, and it is very useful. It saves me the hassle of having to read the data for myself (well, mostly anyway, there's still some unfinished packets).
What am I supposed to put here?

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

xpeh

|