• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

D3 BETA Client Leak

Started by MysT_DooM, September 06, 2011, 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MysT_DooM

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

rabbit

This would be helpful if Sixen had gotten me into beta yet :|
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

MyndFyre

So, WTF?  Is this coming out on Blu-Ray only??  I went to install it and it said, "Not enough space on the selected drive."  I have 10gb of free space on C:\ (I have a 250gb SSD split between Windows and OS X).  Come on!  That's ridiculous!
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

MysT_DooM

that should've been plenty of space.  I had no problem, Installed fully on mac osx, think its like 2.3gigs

Sixen

We already have a lot of files reversed and have parsers/viewers made, ;). Too bad you aren't using freenode like all the cool kids.
Blizzard Tech Support/Op W@R - FallenArms
The Chat Gem Lives!
http://www.diablofans.com
http://www.sixen.org

rabbit

The installer is 1.9gb and the full install is 14gb.  Sigh.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

MysT_DooM

you know nothing sixen. take your mvp badge elsewhere

Invert

Blizzard is going to personally invite me into the beta...I just know it!