• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Someone needs working cd-keys and is ready to give something in exchange?

Started by xpeh, July 14, 2011, 05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

xpeh

Invert, like you after you set your butthurt free? Wake up Neo, nobody owe you something. And now go to toilet and stop shitting in my thread instead.

Ringo

Quote from: Ribose on July 15, 2011, 10:18 AM
Do you seriously not understand why your topic is trash?

Quote from: xpeh on July 15, 2011, 10:30 AM
No, i don't.

Quote from: xpeh on July 14, 2011, 05:12 PM
If yes - which games are needed?
Quote from: xpeh on July 16, 2011, 08:52 AM
Does someone want to pay or give me something else for cdkeys for games before warcraft 3? Especially starcraft. Or are they worthless yet?

LOL

Invert

Quote from: xpeh on July 17, 2011, 09:59 AM
Invert, like you after you set your butthurt free? Wake up Neo, nobody owe you something. And now go to toilet and stop shitting in my thread instead.

I am not upset that you are a dishonest turd. I'm upset at your parents for not using contraception and conceiving you. Personally, I don't think you owe me anything. What you do owe is preventing the same mistake from happening twice. Cut your balls off so that you don't contaminate the rest of the world by propagation of devolution.

Invert

l)ragon

---------------------------------------------------v Invert 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------^ xpeh 0
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*